Login | Sign Up
MOFGA Discussion Forums
Butterfly/Pollinator Garden & Habitat Certification
Last Post 27 Jul 2016 09:10 PM by North American Butterfly Association. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
NextNext
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.
Author Messages
Seed
Seed
North American Butterfly Association

--
27 Jul 2016 09:10 PM  
Hi Everyone!

My name is Marcus Gray. The other day I reached out to MOFGA Staff and they suggested that I get on here. I went to Unity College for undergrad and have attended the Common Ground Fair 10 different years or so.

I was recently named the Executive Director of the North American Butterfly Association (naba.org). We have a certification program for folks establishing plants to increase populations of butterflies and other pollinators. The process is painless and a great sign is available. If you might be interested, view more information on: http://nababutterfly.com/ or I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Also on the site you can find resources about native plants for the region and other useful tips for butterfly gardening. I thought that MOFGA Members would be a great crowd to tell about this because I know you all are committed to the land you steward and conservation in general.

Best,

-Marcus
You must be a MOFGA.net member to post a reply. Sign up today.

Active Forums 4.1

Copyright © 2017 Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association Terms Of Use Privacy Statement    Site by Planet Maine